Sunscreen Butter in a stick! SPF 50+ Maximum UVA/UVB Protection
- Easy wide mouth sunscreen butter stick for no-mess direct application
- 80 Minute Water Resistant
- Great for use in extreme environments and water's edge relaxing
- Smooth and creamy organic coconut oil base moisturizes while creating strong sun and wind barrier
- Non-Nano Zinc Only
- Kid's — organic chamomile for gently soothing sensitive skin
- Coconut oil base will harden in colder temperatures; so warm the butter stick on the back of the hand before applying.
- In warmer temps, go easy on the twist-up, don't twist it up too far!
- Product can be applied thickly to stay white on top of the skin, or rubbed into the skin to go on clear.
OXYBENZONE FREE | GMO FREE | GLUTEN FREE | VEGETARIAN | NON-NANO | BIODEGRADABLE CORAL REEF FRIENDLY
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 25% (Non-nanoparticle)
Love Ingredients, Needs Eco Packaging
Posted by New to All Good on Jun 26th 2017
Really loving the ingredients are all natural and feeling good about what I am putting on my face and my children's faces.
And it is working well - no sunburns.
But feeling bad about throwing out/ recycling plastic. I would love to see a complete environmental product with cardboard tubes/applicators instead of plastic - Please, please, please
better than the sunstick
Posted by Unknown on Jun 12th 2017
The sunstick is harder and therefore tugs your skin when you apply to your face. This one is a little softer but it makes a big difference. This one also seems like it applies more than the sunstick which is good when my kids try to get by with just one quick swipe.