NEW All Good SPF 30 Kids Sunscreen Lotion, Water Resistant, 3 oz.
New & Improved formulas!
SPF 30 UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
- 80 Minute Water Resistant
- Non-Nano Zinc Only
- Lightweight formula, non-greasy
- Sport — organic green tea, rose hips and buriti oil for repairing damaged skin
- Kid's — organic chamomile for gently soothing sensitive skin
- Start with a small dab and rub in completely before applying more. This will ensure full coverage and maximum absorption.
- Zinc will apply more smoothly on a well-hydrated surface, so if your skin tends to be on the drier side, moisturize beforehand.
OXYBENZONE FREE | GMO FREE | GLUTEN FREE | VEGAN | NON-NANO | BIODEGRADABLE CORAL REEF FRIENDLY
Posted by RRF on Dec 13th 2017
Sensitive skin, rosacea and living in Southern Arizona! I use it in place of daily moisturizer and NO grease!
Posted by KW on Sep 12th 2017
Personally, I wish this product came in a bigger size. It's a bit pricey plus shipping to only get 3oz. worth of product. The other thing is their sunscreens must not match with my skin ph because I've tried a couple and they don't smell good on -- it does its job though.
LOVE this sunscreen
Posted by gcdiva on Jun 26th 2017
I have used all the AG sun products now and I can't think of anything I would want in the way of a new product. This product is not greasy which is huge if you do any sort of water/outdoor sport or hike. It goes on smoothly, goes a long way, and stays on pretty much all day. It doesn't melt, run, or irritate your eyes in any way even with a helmet on. It also rubs in to be almost clear, something that most mineral screens don't do very well. It is hard to say whether I like this or the spray better but I am so glad I found AG and that you guys continue to improve and care about people and the environment.
Best mineral sunscreen
Posted by Unknown on Jun 4th 2017
We've tried several brands (Goddess Garden, Honest, Supergoop and more) and this is the only one the kids (ages 11-1) don't complain about. It rubs in well and is unscented-- the 2 qualities I've been searching for! Our new go to for daily sunscreen needs