Whether it’s soothing chapped lips to sunburn relief, All Good Goop is no stranger to extreme temperatures, heights and sports, but did you know it also stands up to the most ultimate sport of all? Parenting! There is nothing as challenging as becoming a new parent, and just as All Good Goop can treat a blister at the top of Mount Everest, it can work wonders on the tiniest bottom of a baby. As (Mother) Earth Day approaches, we at All Good thought we’d ask a few moms what they love about All Good Goop and how they use it for their kids. You’d be surprised by some of their answers!
A few fun facts about why All Good Goop works so well as a bug and a bee sting remedy, and a diaper rash healer:
- Calendula: This traditional healing herb has antiseptic properties that help to reduce swelling.
- Comfrey: Contains anti-inflammatory Allantoin, which rapidly repairs skin and heals wounds.
- And of course, the best essential oil for pain: Lavender!
(NOT SO) FUSSY EATER
One of the hardest things about being a new parent is worrying about what your baby may ingest when you’re not looking. Here’s a story we found funny and also reassuring!
Warning: We discourage ingesting large amounts of All Good Goop, and even a little may result in lots of poops because of all the essential oils, but otherwise, it’s safe! Here’s why:
- Extra Virgin Olive Fruit Oil: The healthiest fat around and ours is pure.
- Beeswax: Not only ingestible, it’s anti-inflammatory.
- Organic Plantago Lanceolata: Plantain leaves high in calcium and vitamins A, C, and K.
- Organic Achillea Millefolium: This is just a very fancy name for edible and nutritious Yarrow leaves!
THE MOLTING BABY
Did you know a baby begins to shed the outer layer of their skin within one to three weeks after being born? While not painful, it results in all kinds of peeling and flaking that can be alarming. Here’s how All Good Goop helped a new mom going through this.
Lavender to the rescue! The herb known for relaxation and calm delivers just what moms and dads need as they navigate the wilderness of being new parents. And let’s face it, after hundreds and hundreds of stinky diapers, who wouldn’t welcome the sweet smell of All Good Goop instead?
Have an All Good Goop parenting moment you’d like to share with us? Or any questions for our fearless All Good moms and dads about our products? We’d love to hear from you and we’re here to help! Share your story.