All Good Stories
It's Valentine's Day, so light a candle and settle in for the night… because whether you've got a hot date in store or if binge-watching Schitt’s Creek (again) is more your style, today is all about *you*.
While exercising, journaling, and spending time outside are all great self-care activities, All Good has a recipe to make this Valentine's day a self-love, skincare dream. Keep these 6 sweet self-care tips in mind and you'll have the best Valentine's Day ever.
- MASSAGE TIME. Grab your boo or rock it solo — first thing on our list is a coconut oil massage. Lather up and dig deep, this is all about connecting with yourself… or your partner. Lavender, lemongrass, or an essential oil scent of your own choice will make this experience blissfully aromatic.
- EXTRA-LUX BUBBLE BATH. Now that you’re covered in the magic of coconut oil and your skin is feeling the moisturizing and healing effects, it’s time to hit the tub. And yes… that means more coconut oil. Kick your feet up, pour a glass of wine (or two) and add a spoonful to your bubble bath for an extra-moisturizing soak. Bonus points for smelling delish.
- LUSCIOUS LOCKS. But wait, is your hair feeling jealous of all the attention your skin is getting? Not to worry — coconut oil can also make for a revitalizing hair mask. (What can’t this stuff do?)
- LATHER UP. Okay enough about coconut oil (but let’s be real: we can never have enough), let’s talk lotion. Made from all the good stuff and none of the bad, our organic botanical lotions will soothe your skin, leaving you feeling rejuvenated and soft to the touch. Apply all over your skin to lock in all that moisture and give your body an irresistible scent.
- TACKLE PROBLEM AREAS. As fun as this is, tonight isn’t only about pampering yourself, we also want to alleviate any problem spots for healthier skin. Whether your skin struggles with eczema, dry knuckles, or pesky blisters from your favorite pumps, All Good Goop will be your best friend.
- PUCKER UP. With your skin touchable and your hair luscious, don’t skip out on All Good lips, our fabulous balms, to get those lips kissable.
Showering yourself with love is just as important (if not more) as caring for that special someone (or say, all the special people) in your life.
Not only does spoiling yourself with All Good products feel great, but you can take heart in the fact that we only use ingredients deemed safe by the FDA. Better yet, we source organically and grow our very own botanical ingredients whenever possible.
All Good makes every Valentine's Day better: single or taken. Shop All Good.
What is eczema? Eczema is a common skin condition, especially among young children. Eczema is not contagious and can be managed, but the symptoms can be a burden for those who suffer. Symptoms include: dry and itchy skin, dark patches of skin, and sometimes oozing and crusting of blisters. No fun! The National Eczema Association [...]
Coconut oil holds a place near and dear to our hearts here at All Good. It’s a cornerstone ingredient in many of our products and we aren’t sure what we would do without it! See what we mean by checking out the All Good Coconut Collection. Over the years, Coconut Oil has been hailed as [...]
In 2012, professional kiteboarder Sensi Graves launched her eponymous swimwear label,Sensi Graves Bikinis, to meet the demands of her sport. After losing one too many string bikinis in the surf, she decided to tackle the job herself and design suits that actually stay on in rough conditions.While designing swimwear that’s both fiercely functional and fabulously [...]
Sections from this blog post were originally published by Alter Eco and can be read here. An Ecosystem in Need The Amazon rainforest is one of the greatest natural wonders on this planet. It plays a vital role in regulating our global climate by absorbing carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen into our atmosphere. Millions of native species [...]
How do you responsibly scale your small business while staying true to your triple-bottom-line values? This question has been with All Good Founder & CEO Caroline Duell since the beginning. When artisan batches of her first product — the all-healing, all-encompassing, 16-products-in-1 All Good Goop — began to create a real demand from consumers outside of [...]
Calendula has long been known for its diverse gardening, culinary, and medical benefits. A plant that can do it all, the brightly colored calendula flower petals make them an eye-catching addition to a garden and their healing properties make them a go-to in the first-aid cabinet.What is Calendula?Calendula officinalis for long—also known as the “Pot [...]
Currently, only 3% of philanthropic donations go towards environmental causes. Three. That’s a really, really small number. Interestingly enough, we can make a huge impact on that small number with an even smaller number: 1%. That’s where 1% for the Planet comes in. WHAT IS 1% for the PLANET 1% for the Planet is a member-based nonprofit [...]
Whether it’s soothing chapped lips to sunburn relief, All Good Goop is no stranger to extreme temperatures, heights and sports, but did you know it also stands up to the most ultimate sport of all? Parenting! There is nothing as challenging as becoming a new parent, and just as All Good Goop can treat a [...]