Sunscreen Butter in a stick! SPF 50+ Maximum UVA/UVB Protection
- Easy wide mouth sunscreen butter stick for no-mess direct application
- 80 Minute Water Resistant
- Great for use in extreme environments and water's edge relaxing
- Smooth and creamy organic coconut oil base moisturizes while creating strong sun and wind barrier
- Non-Nano Zinc Only
- Kid's — organic chamomile for gently soothing sensitive skin
- Coconut oil base will harden in colder temperatures; so warm the butter stick on the back of the hand before applying.
- In warmer temps, go easy on the twist-up, don't twist it up too far!
- Product can be applied thickly to stay white on top of the skin, or rubbed into the skin to go on clear.
OXYBENZONE FREE | GMO FREE | GLUTEN FREE | VEGETARIAN | NON-NANO | BIODEGRADABLE CORAL REEF FRIENDLY
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 25% (Non-nanoparticle)
Great produce, expensive!
Posted by Holly Robinson on May 17th 2018
I slather it all over my face when outside gardening. I Do not like the white mask, BUT know that it's truly protecting my skin. Only use it while at home, knowing it's much better for me, I still won't go out to the beach with white cream on me.
Best product out there!
Posted by Unknown on Jul 2nd 2017
I'm in love with this stick! It goes on easily, silky smooth and you can see the coverage!! Smell is minimal and gone before you're done applying. Water beads on top when swimming. Rubs in with faint white residual. Overall, this is PERFECT and what I've been looking for. I use this on my 11 month old son and it doesn't bother his eyes like other sunscreens. Also, it's much easier to apply than a non-stick sunscreens. I am a dermatologist and am always looking for new products out there, and this is one that I will be recommending to my patients. Also, love the non-nano particle zinc oxide. Plus, this product is safe for the environment. Win-win.
New and WAY improved!
Posted by hilde on Jun 26th 2017
I never bonded with the Coconut Sunstick. It was too hard to rub into my skin most of the time but this butter is awesome! Goes on smoothly, not much scent, not chalky or gritty, and rubs in to invisible quickly. Stays on in the water a long time, which is what you would expect, but hardly ever get from sticks. Overall I would like another stick about half this size, same packaging, to use in my PFD. This one is a bit big to be comfortable but that is the ONLY thing I would change. I work on the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon and your stuff is incredible!
Great for active kids!
Posted by Amanda A. on Jun 3rd 2017
I am so happy to have found a kid-friendly, mineral-based sunscreen for my family. It goes on easily and stays on while my kids are playing outside and in the water. I've worn it while running and it stays on well, even with perspiration. The white color doesn't go away when rubbed in, but it's a very small price to pay for protected skin. I will be ordering again. Thank you!