NEW All Good SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen Lotion, Water Resistant, 3 oz.
New & Improved formulas!
SPF 30 UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
- 80 Minute Water Resistant
- Non-Nano Zinc Only
- Lightweight formula, non-greasy
- Sport — organic green tea, rose hips and buriti oil for repairing damaged skin
- Kid's — organic chamomile for gently soothing sensitive skin
- Start with a small dab and rub in completely before applying more. This will ensure full coverage and maximum absorption.
- Zinc will apply more smoothly on a well-hydrated surface, so if your skin tends to be on the drier side, moisturize beforehand.
OXYBENZONE FREE | GMO FREE | GLUTEN FREE | VEGAN | NON-NANO | BIODEGRADABLE CORAL REEF FRIENDLY
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Bentonite, Calendula Of cinalis (Calendula) Flower*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Saf ower) Seed Oil*, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sun ower) Seed Oil*, Heptyl Undecylenate, Jojoba Esters, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil*, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract*, Water (Aqua).
Certified Organic to USDA/NOP Standards.
Posted by Alyssa J. on May 31st 2017
I have been searching everywhere for a product like this! Clean and super effective! Will be buying again!!!
Posted by GCDiva on Apr 27th 2017
I guess it is kind of weird to get excited about a sunscreen but as someone who lives outdoors, this product is worthy of getting excited about. The new formula is a lot smoother and creamier than the old and goes on easier. It has less zinc so you don't get the pale dead look and rubs away to clear quickly. I have used it kayaking for several hours and never re-applied and did not get burned so it definitely is waterproof and it works. Love that it is environmentally friendly and since the environment looks like it is going to take a big hit in the next few years, we should all do our small part to help. I love all of the products from AG but especially love the new sunscreens.